St. Brigid finished

  • heidi
    Message 1 of 14 , May 24, 2008

      A few days ago, I finally finished my St Brigid. Pics on my blog

      http://knitbyheidi.typepad.com

      heidi

    • PaulandSusan
      Message 2 of 14 , May 24, 2008
        That is wonderful, thanks for sharing!!!
        Susan.

      • Bluedragon2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 14 , May 24, 2008
          Heidi,

          What a wonderful job you did! I love the bright blue and the shaping is so gracefully done. You will get so many compliments when you were it.

          Helen B
          Bluedragon2@...
          Bluedragon on Ravelry.com