Re: St. Brigid

  • Sylvie
    Message 1 of 14 , May 23, 2008
      Susan, I'm using Berroco Ultra Alpaca, the color is called Mesa and I
      really love the feel and the color of the yarn.

      Your St. Brigid is very pretty too, nice color.

      Sylvie

      --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Susan in N GA"
      <paulandsusan2003@...> wrote:

      > Sylvie,
      > Yours looks great and it looks like we are coming along at about the
      > same pace. What is your yarn?
      > Blessings,
      > Susan.
      >

      > --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Sylvie" <SylviePoulin@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

      > > Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com
      > >
      > > let me know what you think!
      > >
      > > Sylvie

    • heidi
      Message 2 of 14 , May 24, 2008

        A few days ago, I finally finished my St Brigid. Pics on my blog

        http://knitbyheidi.typepad.com

        heidi

      • PaulandSusan
        Message 3 of 14 , May 24, 2008
          That is wonderful, thanks for sharing!!!
          Susan.

        • Bluedragon2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , May 24, 2008
            Heidi,

            What a wonderful job you did! I love the bright blue and the shaping is so gracefully done. You will get so many compliments when you were it.

            Helen B
            Bluedragon2@...
            Bluedragon on Ravelry.com