Re: [st_brigid_kal]Susan

  • Paula Shelgren
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      Hi Susan;
      Thanks so much for letting me know where I can find the pattern. I will check my library.

      Paula

      On 5/23/08, Susan in N GA <paulandsusan2003@...> wrote:

      All,
      I put a couple of photos of my beginning efforts showing the Cascade Ranier Heather yarn in my album called Susan in N. GA's St. Brigid.
      Paula, you have to get the pattern from "Aran Knitting" by Alice Starmore, which is out of print, but your library may have it or if not they can do an inter-library loan and get it for you (most likely!)
      Blessings,
      Susan.
      <(((><
      www.pro31.blogspot.com