Re: St. Brigid

  • Susan in N GA
    Message 1 of 14 , May 23, 2008
      Sylvie,
      Yours looks great and it looks like we are coming along at about the
      same pace. What is your yarn?
      Blessings,
      Susan.

      --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Sylvie" <SylviePoulin@...> wrote:

      > I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

      > Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com
      >
      > let me know what you think!
      >
      > Sylvie

    • Sylvie
      Message 2 of 14 , May 23, 2008
        Susan, I'm using Berroco Ultra Alpaca, the color is called Mesa and I
        really love the feel and the color of the yarn.

        Your St. Brigid is very pretty too, nice color.

        Sylvie

        --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Susan in N GA"
        <paulandsusan2003@...> wrote:

        > Sylvie,
        > Yours looks great and it looks like we are coming along at about the
        > same pace. What is your yarn?
        > Blessings,
        > Susan.
        >

        > --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Sylvie" <SylviePoulin@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

        > > Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com
        > >
        > > let me know what you think!
        > >
        > > Sylvie

      • heidi
        Message 3 of 14 , May 24, 2008

          A few days ago, I finally finished my St Brigid. Pics on my blog

          http://knitbyheidi.typepad.com

          heidi

        • PaulandSusan
          Message 4 of 14 , May 24, 2008
            That is wonderful, thanks for sharing!!!
            Susan.

          • Bluedragon2@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , May 24, 2008
              Heidi,

              What a wonderful job you did! I love the bright blue and the shaping is so gracefully done. You will get so many compliments when you were it.

              Helen B
              Bluedragon2@...
              Bluedragon on Ravelry.com