Paula, ...and my new photos

  • Susan in N GA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2008
      All,
      I put a couple of photos of my beginning efforts showing the Cascade Ranier Heather yarn in my album called Susan in N. GA's St. Brigid.
      Paula, you have to get the pattern from "Aran Knitting" by Alice Starmore, which is out of print, but your library may have it or if not they can do an inter-library loan and get it for you (most likely!)
      Blessings,
      Susan.
      <(((><
      www.pro31.blogspot.com