Re: [st_brigid_kal] St. Brigid

  • Paula Shelgren
    Message 1 of 14 , May 22, 2008
      Your St.Brigid is very pretty, where can I get a pattern for it

      Paula

      On 5/22/08, Sylvie <SylviePoulin@...> wrote:

      I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

      Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com

      let me know what you think!

      Sylvie

      --
      Paula Shelgren
      http://wichitastitcher.multiply.com/
      Message 2 of 14 , May 23, 2008
        Sylvie,
        Yours looks great and it looks like we are coming along at about the
        same pace. What is your yarn?
        Blessings,
        Susan.

        --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Sylvie" <SylviePoulin@...> wrote:

        > I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

        > Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com
        >
        > let me know what you think!
        >
        > Sylvie

      • Sylvie
        Message 3 of 14 , May 23, 2008
          Susan, I'm using Berroco Ultra Alpaca, the color is called Mesa and I
          really love the feel and the color of the yarn.

          Your St. Brigid is very pretty too, nice color.

          Sylvie

          --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Susan in N GA"
          <paulandsusan2003@...> wrote:

          > Sylvie,
          > Yours looks great and it looks like we are coming along at about the
          > same pace. What is your yarn?
          > Blessings,
          > Susan.
          >

          > --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Sylvie" <SylviePoulin@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

          > > Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com
          > >
          > > let me know what you think!
          > >
          > > Sylvie

        • heidi
          Message 4 of 14 , May 24, 2008

            A few days ago, I finally finished my St Brigid. Pics on my blog

            http://knitbyheidi.typepad.com

            heidi

          • PaulandSusan
            Message 5 of 14 , May 24, 2008
              That is wonderful, thanks for sharing!!!
              Susan.

            • Bluedragon2@aol.com
              Message 6 of 14 , May 24, 2008
                Heidi,

                What a wonderful job you did! I love the bright blue and the shaping is so gracefully done. You will get so many compliments when you were it.

                Helen B
                Bluedragon2@...
                Bluedragon on Ravelry.com