St. Brigid

  • Sylvie
    Message 1 of 14 , May 22, 2008
      I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

      Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com

      let me know what you think!

      Sylvie
    • Paula Shelgren
      Message 2 of 14 , May 22, 2008
        Your St.Brigid is very pretty, where can I get a pattern for it

        Paula

        --
        Paula Shelgren
        http://wichitastitcher.multiply.com/
        Message 3 of 14 , May 23, 2008
          Sylvie,
          Yours looks great and it looks like we are coming along at about the
          same pace. What is your yarn?
          Blessings,
          Susan.

          --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Sylvie" <SylviePoulin@...> wrote:

          > I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

          > Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com
          >
          > let me know what you think!
          >
          > Sylvie

        • Sylvie
          Message 4 of 14 , May 23, 2008
            Susan, I'm using Berroco Ultra Alpaca, the color is called Mesa and I
            really love the feel and the color of the yarn.

            Your St. Brigid is very pretty too, nice color.

            Sylvie

            --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Susan in N GA"
            <paulandsusan2003@...> wrote:

            > Sylvie,
            > Yours looks great and it looks like we are coming along at about the
            > same pace. What is your yarn?
            > Blessings,
            > Susan.
            >

            > --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Sylvie" <SylviePoulin@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I've been working on my St. Brigid, you can see my progress here:

            > > Or on my blog: http://sylvietheprocrasknitter.blogspot.com
            > >
            > > let me know what you think!
            > >
            > > Sylvie

          • heidi
            Message 5 of 14 , May 24, 2008

              A few days ago, I finally finished my St Brigid. Pics on my blog

              http://knitbyheidi.typepad.com

              heidi

            • PaulandSusan
              Message 6 of 14 , May 24, 2008
                That is wonderful, thanks for sharing!!!
                Susan.

              • Bluedragon2@aol.com
                Message 7 of 14 , May 24, 2008
                  Heidi,

                  What a wonderful job you did! I love the bright blue and the shaping is so gracefully done. You will get so many compliments when you were it.

                  Helen B
                  Bluedragon2@...
                  Bluedragon on Ravelry.com