Re: [st_brigid_kal] Digest Number 196

  • Bluedragon2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
      Ah, I see the spammer has joined this list to hassle us. I blocked her this morning from my yahoo list, for the fourth time! She doesn't take no for an answer and seems to think she can just join lists and advertise whenever and wherever she wants. I've been hoping that yahoo would be able to stop her sooner. The list mom will have to forward her post to the yahoo techs so they can track her ISP down and block her, again.

      Now for the good stuff - I'm on the second sleeve of my St. Brigid and yesterday I finished my DH's daughter's Elizabeth of York vest so I can get back to working on St. Brigid again. She sure is pretty and I so want to get her done to wear before the weather warms up too much. There is a St. Brigid KAL now on Ravelry and I've been letting folks know that there is the KAL here, so they can come join and enjoy all the experience of folks here, not to mention the beautiful pictures!

      Happy knitting!
      Helen B
      Bluedragon2@...
      Bluedragon on Ravelry.com
    • Johanne Mayers Gaskin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2008

        Thank you.  Glad to hear you are progressing on St. B.  I’ve got the front to begin before wraping her up.

        Kind Regards

        Johanne