re vest

  • Val King
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi Brigid,
      I love your vest. I am going to do one for myself. Before I get all excited
      about knitting one I have to finish Hubby's Jumper. Was there any particular
      vest pattern you used? My jumper is on the bed beside me and I know that I
      will wear it for a short time during the winter, but the idea of a vest is
      perfect.
      Cheers Val:>
    • brigidhooker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2008
        Hi Val

        I'm glad you like the vest. Yes, I did use a pattern for a long line
        vest. The fronts were much faster to knit since they didn't have the
        biggest cable panel. I'll try and get a photo of the front to show you.

        Should I try and scan the vest pattern and put it in the folder?

        Brigid