Re: [st_brigid_kal] Re: finally

  • Val King
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2008
      Hi Brigid,
      Congratulations on finishing your waistcoat.
      I would love to see a photo.
      I certainly miss knitting my jumper, the idea of a waist coat would be perfect for our winter weather as we don't experience the fierce cold. I am not really a jumper wearer but I am certainly going to persevere wearing mine.
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2008
        --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Val" <val853@...> wrote:

        I've just looked had a peek at your St. Brigid on Ravelry and you've
        given me the kick up the backside I needed to get mine finished. It's
        lovely!! And you finished it in no time.

        Johanne, London