Re: Whoopie!

  • Susan in N GA
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
      Oh how exciting.  Thank you so much for the photo.  Makes me want to get back into this.  I got stuck at the swatching process.  Couldn't decide on yarn, but I think I have settled on Cascade 220.
      Blessings and wishing everyone a very great new year.
      Susan in N. Ga.
      (joined list a few months ago, can't remember if I send an intro or not).
      www.pro31.blogspot.com