Re: [st_brigid_kal] Whoopie!

  • Kathleen Asherah
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007

      congratulations!!  off to look at the pictures now.
      my knitting bag has been dusted off...soon to
      return to mine.

      katy

    • Susan in N GA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2008
        Oh how exciting.  Thank you so much for the photo.  Makes me want to get back into this.  I got stuck at the swatching process.  Couldn't decide on yarn, but I think I have settled on Cascade 220.
        Blessings and wishing everyone a very great new year.
        Susan in N. Ga.
        (joined list a few months ago, can't remember if I send an intro or not).
        www.pro31.blogspot.com