re sleeves

  • Val
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      Jody,I have found it easier to do the sleeves together, especially
      with the increases. They are coming up a treat. I so want to finish
      her this yr.
      I don't knit for myself, as whatever I knit never looks good on me. I
      just love this pattern though. Yes Jessica, I am glad of the Silver
      lining as it has given me the incentive to finish my 2UFO"s and begin
      to tackle other cable knits. Helen, I saw your jumper on Raverly, it
      looks beautiful. I am off to see the surgeon shortly, to find out if I
      can start putting weight my left leg again. Fingers crossed.
      Thanks all for your help.
      Val:>