Re: jump start

  • Bluedragon2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      I'm hoping to have enough time this 4-day weekend to finish the first sleeve on my St. Brigid, have been working on it for over a year now and it's definitely time to finish it. I also need to finish Elizabeth of York for DH's daughter for Christmas, on the left front with the back done.

      Happy Turkey Day all!
      Helen B
      Bluedragon2@...
      BrightHavens.blogspot.com