Intro

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2007
      I'm so glad to join you!
      I was lucky enough to discover the book in my local library system, and
      my yarn (Jamieson's Shetland Heather, in Cedar) finally arrived
      yesterday! Looking online I was also lucky enough to find this KAL.
      THEN I was *very* lucky to get an answer from Annie Driscoll (thanks,
      Annie!) in the Starmore Ravelry group about a gauge issue while I was
      awaiting approval here. I'm off!

      Jessica
    • Theresa
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21, 2007
        --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica" <j-logan@...> wrote:

        > I'm so glad to join you!

        Jessica,
        So glad to have you. Now you need to inspire me so I actually finish
        my sweater! If it would only snow here in South Georgia, maybe I'd get
        busy!