Eureka! I found it!

  • sue_knits
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Thanks for all the suggestions. I started searching the local
      libraries for Aran Knitting with no luck. I haven't been to a library
      in years and was amazed at the ability to find books through the
      internet. I guess I've been focused on looking for yarn. Refusing to
      give up, I decided to search in the neighboring county...
      and .....Eureka! I found it! I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
      I called the library last night and they are holding the book for me.
      I'm running out there tomorrow morning to get it. Once I get my hands
      on it, I'll need to start figuring out what yarn and color to buy.
      Hmmmm....I don't suppose I have any stash.

      Sue