Did I really need another project?

  • knitter473
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004
      Hi, I'm Kristi, and Chris is a bad influence. ;)

      She's entirely innocent, but her blog is where I found out about the
      knit-a-long. Now, I'm currently working on my own designs and
      getting them into sale-worthy pattern form, knitting on BPT from
      www.knitty.com, the ubiquitous sock and just started the first two
      classes of my Masters. I figured I would need something to keep me
      occupied.

      This sweater has been on the back burner for oh, about four years.
      The knit-a-long seems like a perfect 'oomph' to get me going on it.

      The yarn I'm planning on using will be my own handspun in (Chris, can
      you guess?!) deep purple. I actually have a copy of Aran Knitting.
      I mentioned I had liked the book but only was interested in that one
      sweater, so I hadn't bought it and a woman I knew said I could 'have'
      her copy. I insisted we trade for it. Wow.

      And for me it will be a spin-a-long, too, because I don't have all
      the yarn spun yet. It's a whole bunch of solid purple, and lovely as
      that is, it's just not as exciting as multicolored.

      Sheesh, okay, that's enough out of me.

      Kristi in SE IL
      http://needlefingers.blog-city.com