Re: sleeve

  • eusebius24
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2007
      Katy, it looks like your photocopy got cut off somehow ... did you
      photocopy the two facing pages onto one big sheet? I think the right
      hand column is missing on your p. 148 copy. After the bit about Chart
      A, the book says to continue without shaping, so that's where I got my
      theory from :)

      Thanks for the EZ advice re spit splicing ... I'll nose around for
      more info.
      cheers
      Erika
      --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Asherah <katykev@...>
      wrote:

      > Thanks Erika. I must have a rotton photocopy. Mine says,
      >
      > When there are 15 sts without shaping, working 112 rows in total
      (5 row rep of charts C and E), ending with 119 (123) sts and RS facing
      for next row.