Re: Finally!!

  • pageta23
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2007
      I knit four swatches and have completed four repeats on the back (times
      four per row = 16) so far. I've finally figured out the "logic" of the
      pattern and can guess pretty accurately at what is next, but I'm still
      looking at the charts.

      Those cable patterns are beautiful but they sure are complex!

      Tana

      --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "jmayersgaskin"