Knittin St B in the round

  • Terri Shea
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2004
      I would recommend against knitting St Brigid in the round because the seams
      will provide strength to support the heavy fabric. Also, the right
      side/wrong side makes it easier to know when to turn your cables so it's
      much easier to keep track of. If you havent' read it, read the text in your
      Aran Knits book - Ms Starmore explains it all in great detail and with
      historical references.

      Also, there are no armholes - the sleeves are dropped straight from the
      shoulder.

      Terri Shea :: terri@...
      http://www.spinningwheel.net/ :: true confessions of a fiber addict