St-Brigid

  • Agnès Argan
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 26, 2006
      Hello everybody,

      I finished my St-Brigid yesterday. It's made with Berroco yarn 50 %
      wool/alpaca and it is very warm.
      You can see a picture of it in my photos.
    • savannahchik
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 26, 2006
        Agnès, it looks beautiful! Congratulations on finishing such a big
        project!

        How did the 50% Alpaca hold up with the cables? It looks just lovely.

        The color reminds me of Vicki's
        http://knitorious.typepad.com/photos/st_brigid/index.html. They're
        both gorgeous!

        Jody

        --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, Agnès Argan <agns1601@...> wrote:

        > Hello everybody,
        >
        > I finished my St-Brigid yesterday. It's made with Berroco yarn 50 %
        > wool/alpaca and it is very warm.
        > You can see a picture of it in my photos.

      • Agnes Argan
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 26, 2006

          Dear Jody,

          Thank you for the congratulations. The sweater holds up very well with alpaca and cables and it is very warm for the winter.

          Have a good afternoon

          Agnès

          Agnès, it looks beautiful! Congratulations on finishing such a big
          project!

          How did the 50% Alpaca hold up with the cables? It looks just lovely.

          The color reminds me of Vicki's
          http://knitorious.typepad.com/photos/st_brigid/index.html. They're
          both gorgeous!

          Jody

          --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, Agnès Argan <agns1601@...> wrote:

          > Hello everybody,
          >
          > I finished my St-Brigid yesterday. It's made with Berroco yarn 50 %
          > wool/alpaca and it is very warm.
          > You can see a picture of it in my photos.

        • Heidi Wollum
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 27, 2006

            Hi Agnès,

            Your St Brigid is very beautiful, and the colour looks lovely.

            With 50% wool/alpaca it will be very warm as well. Let’s hope for a cold winter so that you will have lots of opportunities to wear it!

            Heidi

            http://knitbyheidi.typepad.com/knit_by_heidi