Re: SV: [st_brigid_kal] Finally! Progress on St. Brigid

  • Annie Driscoll
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 13, 2006
      Thanks, Heidi. I'll check out that list. I do belong to AranKnitting, but
      not the subgroup for the FLAK. I think I pretty much cured my problem with
      short rows, which worked perfectly. Every once in a while, I just short
      rowed over in the seed stitch section, turned back around, and then did the
      next row normally. So it only added height in the seed stitch section--just
      where I needed it. And really, really invisible, since the wraps don't show
      at all on the purl stitches.

      I'm well along on the front now, and then on to the sleeves!