St. Brigid Back Progress

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi girls,
      I posted a picture on my blog of St. Brigid in progress. I've taken a
      little break from it for the past couple weeks and need to pick it up
      again. I think I will have to do this every few weeks.

      I'm curious to see if everyone is starting with the back.

      Happy knitting,
      Rebecca
      http://socks-for-mum.blogspot.com

      P.S. Check out the cute stitch markers that my SP8 gave me. It is a
      definite reminder to keep things in perspective.
    • juan2knit
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 20, 2006
        Rebecca, your St. Brigid looks beautiful! I think you have the right
        idea about pacing yourself. No pressure makes the process a lot more
        enjoyable.