Re: Bottom edge

  • lynda Coakley
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2006
      I will not have fringe either. Since I cast on way
      back in January, I made the decision for no fringe a
      long time ago. I did a litte bit of calulating to
      come up with a way to add a ribbing of K2P2 at the
      bottom with a tubular cast on. It was a little tricky,
      but it looks great. It doesn't pull in and the
      tubular cast on is such a nice finished edge.
      Lynda