Re: Bottom edge, Cascade 220

  • Bluedragon2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7 8:10 AM
      I've decided to just go ahead and start the sweater as the pattern is written (got too eager to see the cables develop!). I am doing it in the round up to the armholes, as I hate to sew seams and avoid it whenever I can. If anyone is curious, I used Cascade 220 for three sweaters this summer, two FLAKs in Silver Spruce and Cordovan for myself and my DH, and the Aran Pullover from 'Two Sticks and a String' in Como Blue for myself. They are on my blog brighthavens.blogspot.com, if anyone would like to see some pics. I wish vacation was here now instead of another week and a half! I want to keep knitting on St Brigid to see the patterns, not put it down to go to work!

      Happy knitting!
      Helen B
      Bluedragon2@...