RE: TR: [st_brigid_kal] wooly board - excuse me for the mistakes

  • Agnes Argan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2006

      Hello,

      Thank you for the link, but it’s a little bit difficult to understand the instructions, and it’s the problem of the American measures (inches) I have to convert all.

      I found a link to make on in French and I will try, because I think that to buy all materials is not expensive.

      I found one to buy in the Usa at 80 $$ but the shipping’s costs are 45 $ for France . It is too expensive.

      Bye bye

      Agnès