RE: [st_brigid_kal] Re: St-Brigid on the blocking boarding

  • Agnes Argan
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2006

      Dear Rebecca,

      I put pictures on the St-brigid site and I created an album called St-Brigid from France .

      So that, you can see my blocking boards.

      You know, that in France , we knit a lot of American patterns because they are more knitters in the USA than in France .

      I don’t know if you know the site “tricotnordique” in French and English ?? It is for knitters who like knit faire istle sweaters, all sorts of Aran and Nordic ones.

      Bye bye

      Agnès