Thanks, ladies!

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2006
      Thanks, ladies! Jody, your pictures gave me the missing puzzle piece:

      "Now, take that strand and place it on your left hand needle."

      I was trying to knit that strand without placing it on the left hand
      needle and it wasn't working!

      Unfortunately, I messed up so badly and couldn't figure out how to fix
      it that all five rows have been ripped out and I will have to start
      all over. And, THIS, is why I like to do cable swatches before
      beginning...LOL.... especially, since I am not really supposed to
      start this until September 1!

      I'm thankful to have some ladies who have forged ahead on this!

      Rebecca
      http://socks-for-mum.blogspot.com