Posted photos of St. Brigid back

  • Theresa
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2006
      Be gentle, people! I've posted a few photos of what I've accomplished
      so far. Two show the stitch definition, and one shot is further away,
      to show it all. For those of you with eagle eyes, yes, there are some
      wonky bits. It's the back, so I'm trying to keep my OCD to a minimum.
      I'm using KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in Stream. I like the Wool of
      the Andes because it's not stiff, and it drapes nicely.
    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2006
        Hi Theresa,

        Your St. Brigid looks lovely! I didn't see any "wonky bits". What
        does OCD mean?

        Rebecca
        http:socks-for-mum.blogspot.com
      • juan2knit
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 12, 2006
          Hi Theresa. It's really inspiring to see your progress. Your St.
          Brigid looks great. Good job. Juanita
        • Theresa
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 12, 2006
            Rebecca,
            OCD stands for obsessive compulsive disorder - something that most
            every knitter has to deal with. That one d**n little wrong stitch, 50
            rows back, that just won't let you relax. I just go get a gin and
            tonic and call it a day! Not really - then I'd really have a lot of
            mistakes. More than usual!
            Theresa

            --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca" <montanfemina@...>