Re: [st_brigid_kal] St. Brigid Button

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 9, 2006
      From: vknitorious
      To: st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 11:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [st_brigid_kal] St. Brigid Button

      I just entered my info into the database (good idea!), but can't quite figure out how to upload a photo -- could be that I'm hungry and my mind's more on dinner.

      I finished a while ago and love St. Brigid!  I have two photo albums on my blog, which you're welcome to peruse, of course.  Here are the links:

      http://knitorious.typepad.com/photos/st_brigid/index.html

      http://knitorious.typepad.com/photos/more_st_brigid/index.html

      Vicki
      http://knitorious.typepad.com/knitorious

      That is beautifully knitted, and I love the colours too! Well done

      Liz in the UK

    • Johanne MayersGaskin
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 11, 2006

        I’m bowing my head in shame.  I should have started St. Brigid a long time ago.  I hummed and harred about what yarn to use and in the end settled for Jamiesons Soft (I believe aka Scottish heather).  However, Cascade 220 is now available in the UK and my resolve is weakening.  I may do what Rebecca is thinking about and knit 2 in the different yarns.  September is sounding good.

        Johanne  UK