Intro

  • suzrwin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2006
      Okay...Rebecca is solely responsible for my presence here <wink>.
      Actually, St Brigid has long been on my list of must knits, and
      obviously this is The Time. I'll be researching yarns, colors, and
      getting inspiration from you all.

      I've also long been an Alice Starmore fan. I've knit two of her
      sweaters--the Erin and Marina, both fairisle, so it is about time I
      did a patterned knit. I adore the asymmetrical cables of St Brigid,
      so this is my top pick.

      My most recent sweater FO is Janet Szabo's FLAK (and I love it!). I'm
      currently working on Jaeger's Lilly sweater in Roma, and of course, I
      always have socks a'goin' Currently I'm knitting some for my
      SecretPal--they're Judy Sumner's Celtic Socks in Lorna's LAces almost
      solids in Cranberry--they're gorgeous.

      Looking forward to another fun KAL.
      Suz
      www.swankyhanks.com
    • Jessica
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 21 7:45 AM
        I'm so glad to join you!
        I was lucky enough to discover the book in my local library system, and
        my yarn (Jamieson's Shetland Heather, in Cedar) finally arrived
        yesterday! Looking online I was also lucky enough to find this KAL.
        THEN I was *very* lucky to get an answer from Annie Driscoll (thanks,
        Annie!) in the Starmore Ravelry group about a gauge issue while I was
        awaiting approval here. I'm off!

        Jessica
      • Theresa
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 21 7:48 AM
          --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "Jessica" <j-logan@...> wrote:

          > I'm so glad to join you!

          Jessica,
          So glad to have you. Now you need to inspire me so I actually finish
          my sweater! If it would only snow here in South Georgia, maybe I'd get
          busy!