sept

  • Val
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2006
      Hi everyone,
      Bring on Sept.I have done some of the back of st b,[2 pattern
      repeats] have'nt picked my needles up since my last post. It will be
      fun to have others doing this beautiful jumper, plus it will be an
      incentive to finish her. [No more procrastinating] I think that's how
      it is spelt.
      Sept is spring time here in Australia,the weather should be still cool
      enough to handle the wool. I think we have skipped our winter here in
      Perth,we badly need the rains.
      Can't wait to click the needles together.
      Regards Val