Soft Shetland

  • igranny_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 6:22 AM
      Hi Johanne,

      Where are you getting soft shetland at half price? I'm always up for a Jamieson sale.
      Thanks,
      Pat
    • seayorks
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20 11:27 AM
        The soft shetland is on sale at the Jamieson's website http://jamiesonsshetland.co.uk/
        jamiesons/. They can not ship to the US or Canada because of their deal with the stores here
        that sell their line. But, I had it sent to my son in AU and he forwarded it to me in California)
        and I think I saved some money still.

        seayorks
        in stitches at the beach
      • Aporanee Schauer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 21 3:06 AM
          Hi you can get soft shetland and other Jamieson yarn from
          sheeweknits.com in Canada. Great service, fast shipping. Anne is also
          on the Yahoo groups. Check out her web site. Aporanee