Re: [st_brigid_kal] Re: Still deciding on yarn

  • Liz Marley
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      I don't know whether I've posted yet on this KAL but think I might have
      introduced myself last year - haven't made any progress on St B since
      before Christmas but am about to pick her up again; I'm using the Soft
      Shetland in the Pagan colourway which is a soft grapey purple colour,
      and am already wondering about a second one in a different colour,
      despite only being halfway up the back of the first one!

      Liz, near Cambridge
      http://knittingonthegreen.blogspot.com