Re: Still deciding on yarn

  • mkookaburra2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      HEllo there,
      I am with you.. Must make two... One in a feminine soft colour and
      one in stronger "Out there " colour...grin. Also agree on the
      WINE...lol. cheers from Marie in Australia

      --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "jmayersgaskin"
      <j.mayersgaskin@...> wrote:

      > I don't usualy post on the KAL, but read with great interest
      > everyone's progress. I'm still deciding on the yarn to use, or to be
      > more precise the yarn colour. I decided on Jamiesons soft Shetland a
      > very long time ago but have been undecided on colour. They currently
      > have a sale on, and the soft Shetland is roughly half price. I ordered
      > special wine last Thursday afternoon and it came this morning.
      > However, my eye is also on the Cedar mix. I could always make
      > two......
      >
      > Johanne, London

    • Liz Marley
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        I don't know whether I've posted yet on this KAL but think I might have
        introduced myself last year - haven't made any progress on St B since
        before Christmas but am about to pick her up again; I'm using the Soft
        Shetland in the Pagan colourway which is a soft grapey purple colour,
        and am already wondering about a second one in a different colour,
        despite only being halfway up the back of the first one!

        Liz, near Cambridge
        http://knittingonthegreen.blogspot.com