Still deciding on yarn

  • jmayersgaskin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
      I don't usualy post on the KAL, but read with great interest
      everyone's progress. I'm still deciding on the yarn to use, or to be
      more precise the yarn colour. I decided on Jamiesons soft Shetland a
      very long time ago but have been undecided on colour. They currently
      have a sale on, and the soft Shetland is roughly half price. I ordered
      special wine last Thursday afternoon and it came this morning.
      However, my eye is also on the Cedar mix. I could always make
      two......

      Johanne, London
    • mkookaburra2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        HEllo there,
        I am with you.. Must make two... One in a feminine soft colour and
        one in stronger "Out there " colour...grin. Also agree on the
        WINE...lol. cheers from Marie in Australia

        --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "jmayersgaskin"
        <j.mayersgaskin@...> wrote:

        > I don't usualy post on the KAL, but read with great interest
        > everyone's progress. I'm still deciding on the yarn to use, or to be
        > more precise the yarn colour. I decided on Jamiesons soft Shetland a
        > very long time ago but have been undecided on colour. They currently
        > have a sale on, and the soft Shetland is roughly half price. I ordered
        > special wine last Thursday afternoon and it came this morning.
        > However, my eye is also on the Cedar mix. I could always make
        > two......
        >
        > Johanne, London

      • Liz Marley
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
          I don't know whether I've posted yet on this KAL but think I might have
          introduced myself last year - haven't made any progress on St B since
          before Christmas but am about to pick her up again; I'm using the Soft
          Shetland in the Pagan colourway which is a soft grapey purple colour,
          and am already wondering about a second one in a different colour,
          despite only being halfway up the back of the first one!

          Liz, near Cambridge
          http://knittingonthegreen.blogspot.com