st b collar

  • angie_doodle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hello Everyone. I'm so excited, having finished everything on my St.
      Brigid except the collar! I'm just a bit concerned about how that's
      going to work out. I've picked up all the stitches, and started
      working the k2 p1 rib, but I'm thinking that if I turn the collar out
      like the directions say after only doing 15 rounds, it won't stay that
      way. I think that my choices are to do a p2 k1 rib or to somehow sew
      down the k2 p1 ribbing so it stays down. Hmm.. decisions are hard!
      What are other people planning on doing?

      Angie