St. B pattern

  • seayorks
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2006
      Received this response from Starmore's website when I asked about republishing the book or
      pattern:
      The St Brigid design is scheduled to be added to the ALICE STARMORE CLASSICS
      section of our website in March. Like all designs in that section, the
      project will come with a full colour patterncard.

      So there is hope!

      Thank you for all your suggestions as to getting the pattern.

      seayorks