SV: [st_brigid_kal] Pattern

  • heidi wollum
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hi,

      try your local library, or if they don't have it, try to find out what the possibilities of interloans your library have.

      I live in Sweden, and since there was no copy of this book in the local libraries, or even in this country,I made a request to my library for a international bookloan from a library in Denmark. This was possible, although I had to wait almost 4 months before I could get my hands on it:-) It was well worth the wait.

      Heidi