Re: [st_brigid_kal] Pattern

  • Angie
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hmm, if it's going to grow width-wise anyway, it seems that I
      should start with less width. I don't know, maybe you're
      right, but it just looks SO huge.

      Angie

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 25, 2006
        Hi,

        try your local library, or if they don't have it, try to find out what the possibilities of interloans your library have.

        I live in Sweden, and since there was no copy of this book in the local libraries, or even in this country,I made a request to my library for a international bookloan from a library in Denmark. This was possible, although I had to wait almost 4 months before I could get my hands on it:-) It was well worth the wait.

        Heidi