activity!

  • sentientbeing23
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2005
      Oh, well, it was only spam. But for a minute there was a flurry of
      activity on the St. Brigid KAL. That was exciting.

      I joined this fall, but I realize that most of you completed your St.
      Brigids in 2004. I've looked back at your posts and that gave me some
      info to get started. Now I have the front and one sleeve done, and
      after a Christmas knitting break, I will pick her up again. My goal
      was to finish by St. Brigid's day (AKA Groundhog Day). Don't know if I
      can do that, but if anyone out there is actively knitting away on this
      project, I'd be happy to keep you company.

      Now I have to look up Vicki's turkey hat.

      Judith in WI
    • Liz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2005
        I haven't started yet, but have the yarn and hope to start in the new year
        (a resolution!)

        Liz in the UK