Re: [st_brigid_kal] browsing the web...

  • Kathleen Asherah
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2005

      You know for a minute...I thought it could have been legit...I mean it's been a little less than a year since since I hooked up with my little lady.  She is little.  She does need attention.  How is everyone else doing?  I haven't been doing St. B updates on the blog--well, I haven't been blogging much about anything.  However, if you have--please send me a note and I will post.

      Take care.
      Katy

      Yahoo! Shopping
    • jody pirrello

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 12, 2005
          Oh same here. I really still want to make St. Brigid but as the days
          go by, I wonder if it will ever happen.

          Karen

          On Dec 12, 2005, at 7:11 AM, Kathleen Asherah wrote:

          > You know for a minute...I thought it could have been legit...I mean
          > it's been a little less than a year since since I hooked up with my
          > little lady.  She is little.  She does need attention.  How is
          > everyone else doing?  I haven't been doing St. B updates on the
          > blog--well, I haven't been blogging much about anything.  However, if
          > you have--please send me a note and I will post.
          >
          > Take care.
          > Katy
          >
          > Yahoo! Shopping

          > Hobby and craft supply
          > Craft hobby
          > Hobbies and crafts
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > ▪  Visit your group "st_brigid_kal" on the web.

          > Service.

        • Kathleen Asherah

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 12, 2005
              OK, here's where I'm at.

              I swatched both and I liked them both.  I started out liking the Jamieson more.  Then I swatched and washed them both and they were pretty equal.  I actually got stitch AND row gauge with BWA.  I was not able to get AS's row gauge with any other yarn -- I had always had a tighter row gauge (which as you all know translates to even more knitting).

              Of course, the color I like best is in the Jamieson, but BWA has a very similar color.  I want to decide today since I want this to be my knitting during Christmas vacation.

              Decisions decisions!

              Jody

              Kathleen Asherah <katykev@...> wrote:
              I am pretty happy with the Soft Shetland Jody.  I considered BWA  too.  However, it seemed  a lot lighter to me than the Jameison.  Commit publicly--you are funny!

              Katy

              jody pirrello <savannahchik@...> wrote:
              I thought the same thing when this email came through!  As for me, I am (once again) in a non-monogamous relationship with St B yarn.  I evaluated several this weekend (Jameson's Soft Shetland and Black Water Abbey).  I am close to deciding (again) what I'll be using.  I didn't post it on my blog though, as I'm not quite ready to commit publicly ;)

              Jody

              Yahoo! Shopping

            • vknitorious

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 12, 2005
                  Vicki.  You are so rubbing it in that you finished!  now put your turkey hat on.

                  katy

                  vknitorious <vknitorious@...> wrote

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 13, 2005
                      Katy, As the moderator, you may delete the spam messages like the one
                      that spawned this thread and #136.

                      Just an FYI.

                      Still haven't started my StB. I have gansey fever. Working on a gansey
                      for the bf right now, then I think that I need at least one more
                      gansey...
                    • Kathleen Asherah