RE: [st_brigid_kal] Re: ST Brigid in cotton

  • Lisa Cann
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2005

      Val (presuming you are in Australia) – you might be interested in trying the Bendigo Woollen Mills’ Harmony which is a cotton blend also sold in more colours under the Heirloom brand as Breeze.  Although its an 8ply 30% wool, 69.4% cotton and 0.4% lycra and is 22st across to 10cm tension on 4.00mm needles – 95m per 50gm balls.  Or the Mill sells them in 200gm balls for $11 AUS and free post over $30.  They don’t have a web address but will send you out a colour chart and price list for nothing. (No association with them just a happy customer).  Contact me offlist if you want their contact details.  It might be a really good option for the cotton content but with plenty of bounce still.

      Good luck

      Lisa