Re: [st_brigid_kal] ply wool

  • VAL KING
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2005
      Hi Vicki,
      I love your pictures, I can now refer to them as I  make progress with my jumper. Your St Brigid is really beautiful. I bet you are very proud of yourself.  Well done.!!!!

       I purchased wool yesterday to start mine, but my hubby liked the colour of the wool which is a rare thing in this house, so now I have put that away for him and I am about to hit the  very few shops here to find another colour.

      Thank you all for the information I received in regards to the ply of wool, it roughly works out to be our 10 ply. No doubt I will purchase extra just to be on the safe side.
      Take care.
      Val.