Re: Yarn choices

  • arisunomori
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2005
      Thanks for your advice. I have yet to receive my yarn from webs and
      haven't looked at the pattern too closely yet. Wow, webs is slow.
      It's been at least a month. Anyone else had this problem?

      --- In st_brigid_kal@yahoogroups.com, "sainttjay" <margotstjohn@y...>

    • Bluedragon2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 21, 2006
        Hi, Loretta;

        I'm actually using Cascade 220 in Turquoise on size 5 needles for my St. Brigid as I like the way the fabric is coming out and I don't want a tent to wear when I'm done. I'm knitting mine in the round up to the armholes as I hate sewing sweaters together. Please take a look at my blog to see some photos of mine in progress. It's a fun knit - enjoy!

        Happy knitting!
        Helen B
        Bluedragon2@...
        BrightHavens.blogspot.com