New member

  • Dorothy Waite
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2005
      Hello everyone - I ran across this KAL and wonder if it's still going on? I
      would imagine so, since it looks like it started in August and if you knit
      at my rate, you're still working on it! Anyway, I was encouraged to see a
      finished St. Brigid with my yarn choice - Cascade 220. My question is - has
      anyone done this sweater with ribbing at the bottom? I'm definitely leaving
      out the fringe, but am concerned, since I have pretty slim hips (don't hate
      me - I have shoulders like a linebacker!) that the straight edge will look
      goofy on me. Any advice? Thanks. Dorothy
    • Kathleen Asherah
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2005
        What kind of ribbing were you thinking of Dorothy?  And the KAL is still going on...I am nowhere near finishing!  Do you have a blog?

        Katy

        Dorothy Waite <wsu.quilter@...> wrote:Hello everyone - I ran across this KAL and wonder if it's still going on?  I

        http://mail.yahoo.com