Plenty of items at LOWER PRICES $$$ SAVE

  • rhrct
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2005
      I have just lowered prices on my Ebay auction site. Many different
      items to choose from. Most ending within 2 days.. If you are looking
      for a great deal take a look. My Ebay ID is CTRICH or you can go to :
      http//www.stores.ebay.com/ctrichardcollectiblesandmore
      Thanks & Have fun shopping..
    • Kathleen Asherah
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2005
        Any opinions on whether I should be deleting people advertising on this KAL list?  I have never hosted one of these before...let me know.  Katy

        rhrct <rhrct@...> wrote:
        I have just lowered prices on my Ebay auction site. Many different
        items to choose from. Most ending within 2 days.. If you are looking
        for a great deal take a look. My Ebay ID is CTRICH or you can go to  :
        http//www.stores.ebay.com/ctrichardcollectiblesandmore
        Thanks & Have fun shopping..

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • vknitorious