383Re: front

  • Jessica
    Dec 18, 2007
      Val, I'm at just the same spot in the pattern that you are! I just
      finished the front last night, and was thinking that I would cast both
      sleeves on together. If it makes me nuts, I'll just put one of them on
      a holder.

      I'm sorry to hear that you are on crutches. I imagine you regard your
      found Knitting time as a big silver lining!

      Jessica
      (fascine on Ravelry)

      Val wrote:
      I have just completed the front of my jumper. She has been on the
      > needles for 11 months, I have been on crutches for 5 weeks and this
      > has been the perfect time to finally finish her. I am about to do the
      > sleeves together has anyone else done them this way?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic