Esather Jane Fowler / John Fowler

  • anthony.goude
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      I would love to have more information on my Great Grandmother Esther
      Jane Fowler born c 1869 in St Helena and who died in 1945 in Limber
      Lincolnshire UK.
      Also Esther's father John Fowler who at the date of Esther's marriage
      to John Dannatt in Normanby, Lincolnshire, UK in 1893 was described as
      the Keeper of the Lunatic Asylum , Jamestown, St Helena.
      I do not have any knowledge of Esther's mother (Johns wife), any
      information of relatives to either of the above would be very welcome.

      regards,

      Anthony Goude.