BUCHANAN

  • danie_devilliers
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2008
      Hi there,
      I am looking for information about a John Buchanan who was born in St
      Helena ca 1857 and was the son of James Buchanan and Harriet (maiden
      name not known).

      John left for South Africa where he died in 1915. He was married to
      Lily Catharine Manet(??). Whether he married in South Africa or St
      Helena is not known and date of arrival in SA also not known.

      Is there anybody that can assist me in obtaining more information or
      give me advice as to sources to investigate.

      Danie de Villiers
    • Amorett
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2008
        Hi Danie